Post-graduated Course in Implantology and Oral Rehabilitation
This is one of the most complete formations available about conventional implantology.
Its programme includes themes as Legal issues, Basic Sciences and Biology, Basic Life Support, AED (Automated External Defibrillator), Medical Emergencies, Digital Planning using the latest technology in this area, the Nemo DSD software and Consensus and Procedures about surgical techniques in Implantology and Tissue Regeneration (using techniques as PRF and Piezo Surgery) as well as Prosthetic Rehabilitation.
This last theme, similarly to our complete course (Post-graduated Course in Advanced Oral Implantology, Tissue Regeneration and Oral Rehabilitation) will be complemented with specific formation about Aesthetics in Implantology and General Dentistry in order to allow the conclusion and finalization of the Oral Rehabilitation with the best results possible.
This formation includes the program content of the following courses:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Medical Emergencies in the Dental Office
- Informed Consent in Oral Surgery
- Planning in Oral Rehabilitation-Nemo DSD 2D e 3D
- Intensive Course in Implantology
- Introduction to Laser applications in Dentistry
- Actualization on Clinical Consensus and Procedures in Implant Dentistry
- Trauma in Implant Dentistry
- Aesthetics and Oral Rehabilitation
- 189h Theoretical, Pre-clinical and Clinical components (mandatory attendance)
- 45h -Research and Scientific Investigation (non-mandatory attendance)
- Free Members / Standard Members: 4500€
- Premium / Professional Members: 4000€
- This course is distributed in a period of 3 weeks (5-8 days per week, mandatory presence) over 3 different months.
- The 45h of non-mandatory presence of Research and Scientific Investigation modules are on Tuesdays in dates to be defined.
- Minimum students required: 3
- Maximum students, depending on the vacancies filled in other courses: 4 to 6