- To reserve a vacancy, a payment of 20% of the course fee must be made upon registration.
- In module courses, the 80% of the total value will be divided by the number of modules. The payment of the first module must be done in the week before and the proof of payment must be sent through email. The payment of the following modules will be made by post-dated bank cheque (Cheques pré-datados), delivered in the first module, dated to a week before of the respective modules.
- In non-modular courses, the complete payment must be done in the week before of the course, and the proof payment must be sent through email.
- For the best value please consult the member conditions in the courses descriptions.
- To see member benefits press here.
- 10% discount to alumni who have attended SPI Intensive courses and SPI Post-graduate courses in the past.
- Non-cumulative with prompt payment discount.
- Not valid for SPI specific courses.
- 5% discount to prompt payment method.
- Only valid for Post-graduated courses and for other multi-modular courses.
- Non-cumulative with alumni discount.