Intensive Course From Implantology to Aesthetics and Oral Rehabilitation
This one of the most demanding formations. It has different objectives depending on the level of experience of the Professional. It is indicated to professionals that are starting in Implantology and wish to acquire a solid base of knowledge in this field as well as to those more experienced that wish to update and improve their knowledge. As part of its program you can find the Basic Sciences, going through the Consensus and Proceedings in Implantology, Digital Surgical Planning using the 3D software Nemotec, Guided Bone Regeneration techniques and assist to live surgeries in loco or by streaming that will be performed by the students during the more complete courses or by the Trainers.
This course transmits different techniques of Oral Rehabilitation over implants including impression techniques, splinting techniques, try-ins and finalization of the rehabilitation. It allows not only the acquisition of clinical aspects but also the laboratory aspects in a way that will provide the professional with skills for a better understanding of the laboratory processes improving the communication between professional and laboratory. However, this formation also includes in its program the Rehabilitation of natural teeth in its different forms. Only this way we can achieve a good aesthetic result of the rehabilitations. The professional will assist all oral rehabilitation steps of the treatments of patients by the students of the more complete courses.
This formation includes the program content of the following courses:
- Introduction to Laser applications in Dentistry
- Actualization on Clinical Consensus and Procedures in Implant Dentistry
- Trauma in Implant Dentistry
- Aesthetics and Oral Rehabilitation
- Clinical Complications during Prosthetic Phases in Rehabilitation Over Implants
- 144h Theoretical, Pre-clinical and Clinical components (mandatory attendance)
- Free Members / Standard Members: 2400€
- Only Theorical Component Free Members / Standard Members: 1200€
- Premium / Professional Members: 2000€
- Only Theorical Component Premium / Professional Members: 800€
- This course will run for two weeks in different months .
- One Surgery per Student.
- Four Implants per Student.
- Minimum students required: 4
Course - First Week
Course - Second Week