Dental Implants in the Atrophic Maxilla
This course is specific for those that already possess solid knowledge in Conventional Implantology or for those that wish to widen their knowledge about the treatment options available in complex cases. It aims to stimulate in the professionals a different view about conventional techniques using techniques as All-on-Four®, Guided Surgery and differentiated Implants like Short, Narrow, Extra-Wide, Tilted, Zygomatic implants and non convencional implants like Blade implants and Subperiosteal implants, Its objective is to provide the professional with knowledge to identify those cases that require a complex technique of implant placement and use techniques that prevent a complex regenerative process.
In some of the themes the professionals will be able to assist to streaming live surgeries or clinical cases demonstrations by photos and videos with a step-to-step explanation of the techniques used.
This formation includes the program content of the following courses:
- Guided Surgery in Implant Dentistry
- Short, Narrow, Extra-Wide, Tilted and non Conventional Dental Implants
- Zygomatic Implants
- 45h Theoretical, Pre-clinical and Clinical components (mandatory attendance)
- Free Members / Standard Members: 2100€
- Premium / Professional Members: 1900€